Solar Mango’s Research & Consulting division is looking for youngsters with an engineering background to assist in our consulting assignments in cleantech projects in diverse sectors – Solar, Biomass, Wind, Storage, Sustainable Materials and more
Why should you be an Solar Mango intern?
The following are the perks of interning at Solar Mango
- Interns are given opportunities to develop and implement strategies as a part of international assignments, thereby providing them exposure to highly reputed and acclaimed global organisations.
- Solar Mango provides a platform for interns to have first-level interactions with the biggest names in the renewable industry during the course of live-projects handled by it.
- At Solar Mango, interns stand to benefit from in-depth understanding of the energy sector through renewable energy projects involving financial feasibility analysis, market potential sizing and technical assessment.
- Knowledge Acquisition in diverse fields like biomass, solar and wind energy
- Hands-on experience acquired through field-trips.
Can you be an Solar Mango Intern?
We are looking for candidates with Masters in Engineering or Bio-Technology with the following skills
- Ability to read large quantities of technical information and quickly understand/summarise
- Good analytical and reasoning abilities
- Good English writing skills
- Willingness to travel inter-state
Terms and Conditions for the Internship
- 3 months of internship which can be converted to a permanent position subject to his/her performance during the tenure
- Internship is full-time (Mon-Sat, 9-6) and is only at Chennai
Interested? Send in your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘Solar Mango Internship’ with a brief note on the last book you read and why you liked or disliked it.