Over 5.5 years of experience in Operations and Maintenance of solar power plants. Currently associated as Assistant Manager (O&M) with responsibility of co-ordinating Site all across India. Detail oriented with an analytical bent of mind and a positive attitude. Presently maintaining solar power projects of capacity above 100 MW.
- Co-coordinating the solar power project Site, ISO implementation, Inventory management, Technical report
- Creating, managing and analyzing performance data and other information.
- Pivotal in planning, execution and establishing critical processes for efficient utilization of resources
- Gained experience at synergizing operations to facilitate organizational effectiveness, institution building and strengthen organizational culture through enabling leadership
- Ensuring compliance to all Environmental Health & Safety goals & objectives.
- Producing Operations manuals which define how the business is to be run
- Plan & schedule for maintenance, operations and annual turn arounds with focus on optimum utilization of manpower, machines & materials.
- Calibration of CT , PT and Energy meter.
- Maintaining DGR on daily basis.
- Checking & Maintenance of transformers, breakers, inverters, isolators, meters, relays, contactor, C.T,P.T, battery Bank, ACDB, LDB, & PDB