Solar Power Bootcamp
Intensive Technology, Design & Engineering Workshop for Solar Power Plants
Date: 16th-18th June, 2017
Designed to guide you to be a skilled solar technician, Solar Power Bootcamp is the latest offering from Solar Mango – the #1 Solar Guide.
- A unique workshop that brings together high end technical design and project management expertise
- Conducted by Industry Veterans & Technical Experts with National & International Experience
- Maximum of 75 participants owing to the nature of the program
Who Will Benefit from this Unique Bootcamp?
- New and aspiring solar EPCs
- Prospective solar power plant developers and investors
- Current owners of ground mounted and rooftop solar power plants
- Other key solar power sector stakeholders
What are the topics covered?
Solar Power Plant Design
- Fundamentals of Solar PV
- Site Assessment
- System Sizing
- System Architectures
- PV Power Plant – On-Grid and Off-Grid Design Principles and Engineering
Component selection – Selection Strategies for
- Monitoring Solutions
- Balance of Systems
Operations & Maintenance
- Need for Operations & Maintenance in a Solar Power Plant
- Operations & Maintenance – Tools and Techniques
- Feasibility Analysis for Rooftop and MW Scale Solar Power Plants
- Project Planning and Scheduling of Activities
- Project Cost Estimation and Economic Analysis
- Preparation of Detailed Project Report
- Preparation of Bill of Materials
- Contract Agreement Preparation
Insights and Practical Guidance from Industry Veterans on:
- Maximizing power generation from solar power plants
- Mistakes to avoid while implementing solar power plants
Why should you attend?
- One and only training program that covers both technical and project management aspects of solar power plants
- Conducted by industry experts and veterans who are otherwise hard to access
- Coordinated by Solar Mango who bring in their high-end solar power plant business and commercial expertise
Dates of the Event and Venue
- The Solar Power Plant Bootcamp will be held in Chennai on Jun 16, 17 & 18, 2017
The total fees (excluding service tax) is Rs 19,500. The fee includes all materials, and breakfast and lunch for all three days.
Do note that accommodation and travel expenses should be borne by the delegates.