India Solar EPC Directory from Solar Mango
Solar Mango, the #1 Solar Guide, is putting together India’s first Solar EPC Directory.
The Directory will comprise details of hundreds of solar EPCs, organized into effective categories – both functional and geographic
The India Solar EPC Directory will cover all the solar PV sectors:
- Residential Rooftop Solar
- Commercial & Industrial Rooftop Solar
- Small ground-mounted solar farms
- Large ground-mounted solar farms
- Offgrid solar power systems (solar streetlights etc)
- Emerging solutions such as solar-wind hybrid solutions for rooftop and ground mounted power systems
The Directory will be released in May 2017.
Inclusion in Solar Mango’s India Solar EPC Directory is free. But only genuine solar EPC will be included, and we reserve the right to refuse inclusion of any applicant.
Solar EPC Details to be Sent to be Included in the Directory
|Name of the company|
|Number of Employees|
|Focus Segments (Select one or more)||
|Geographical focus: If you have a specific geographical focus (such as a state or city), mention it here|
|Total number of power plants installed (as of Dec 2016)
|Total capacity of power plants installed (as of Dec 2016)
The India Solar EPC Directory will be published and released in the first week of May 2017