Solar Sales Job Bootcamp
From Solar Mango’s India Solar Talent team
Date : 24th-25th June, 2017
Venue : Chennai
The Solar PV Industry has created almost half a million job opportunities in India since 2010. India is also the fourth largest renewable energy employer in the world with solar PV opportunities contributing the major portion of it.
As a result of the fast pace growth of solar in India (CAGR of 80%!), there are lot of new entrants entering the solar market every year. This has increased the competition level, naturally. Selling solar is challenging. That is why there is a humongous need in the market for Solar Business Development/Sales professionals.
If you wish to be a real deal closer, you need to be fully equipped in every possible way during all stages of your Solar PV Sales process. Solar Mango is here to assist you in this.
Solar Sales Job Bootcamp is a personalized 2-day career guidance session – tailor-made just for those who wish to succeed in Solar Sales.
Who is this for?
- Individuals who are keen on a sales, marketing or business development positions in the Indian solar sector.
- Promoter run solar companies where the promoter himself/herself is responsible for the sales & marketing activities.
Why do you need Solar Sales Guidance?
As part of India Solar Talent division, Solar Mango has interacted with over 50 Solar companies for 100+ job positions. This is what we found after these extensive interactions:
- Most solar companies require Sales professional with a ready-made combination of both solar technical knowledge and really good communication and presentation skills.
- Most candidates expect the company to provide focused training to build their skills
As you can see, there is clear gap between the company’s requirement and candidate’s expectation. Solar Mango’s Sales Job Bootcamp is specifically designed to bridge this gap.
What do you gain by attending this sales training?
- Detailed inputs, training and counselling on how best to equip yourself for a job in the Indian solar energy sector
- Unique training methods with a combination of awareness creation, personalized tips for improvement, and specific opportunity suggestions.
- Tips on Digital Marketing to generate enquiries online
- Specific sessions on building presentation skills, writing deal-winning proposals and other communication exercises, mandatory for a sales job in solar
- Understanding of basic skills required to excel in a solar sales job
- An opportunity to network with 50 other solar sales professionals – could be a great platform to exchange notes
- Exposure to latest solar job opportunities through Solar Mango’s India Solar Talent and also meet potential recruiters during the day program
- A certificate of participation for having attended such a focused solar skill improvement program
What is unique about Solar Mango’s Solar Sales Job Bootcamp?
Focus – There is no such program currently anywhere in India (or the world) that has a special focus on the sales & marketing roles only for the solar power sector.
Personalized Training – There will be dedicated one-on-one training sessions in both online and offline modes to help the candidate improve a specific skill set and also provide guidance to build a strong short and long term career in solar
Conducted By Solar Market Experts – Solar Mango has the unique advantage of having been in the sector even since the start of the solar industry in India and we thus understand the requirements of the Indian solar companies for the sales and marketing roles. Experts providing guidance have a cumulative experience in solar and other renewables for about 25 years
- The program is a two day intensive bootcamp session at Chennai on Jun 27 & 28.
- The bootcamp will prepare all the participants fully to do far better sales for the solar sector, as well as equip themselves better to get a sales/marketing job in the Indian solar energy sector.
- All participants will be provided certificate of participation.
- Based on specific profiles, Solar Mango will also endeavor to refer specific participants to companies based on the profile fit of the candidates and the companies.
The total fees (excluding service tax) is Rs 10,000. The fee includes all materials, and breakfast and lunch for all two days.