Specialist Recruitment Assistance for the Global Solar Manufacturing Sector
Talk to us whether you are a recruiter, or whether you are professional looking for a high quality career opportunity in solar PV manufacturing.
MakeSolar Talent Provides Recruitment Assistance for
|Solar Poly & Wafer Manufacturing
|Solar Cell Manufacturing
|Solar Module Manufacturing
Who Does MakeSolar Talent Benefit?
Why is MakeSolar Talent Different from a Traditional Recruiting Firm?
The success of a company in an emerging sector such as solar manufacturing is highly dependent on the quality of people it employs. Which is why it is critical that you work with a recruitment firm specializing in your domain to ensure that you are able to hire professionals who can make a significant difference to your company.
- We have been providing support services to the global solar energy industry for over a decade
- As we are well known in the solar energy sector, and owing to the popularity of our web site among the industry professionals, high quality professionals seek our assistance while looking for new career opportunities.
- As we are not a pure play recruiting firm but also provide research and consulting services to the solar energy and the cleantech/sustainability sectors, we can understand your professional requirements as a fellow corporate in the same sector from strategic as well as operational perspectives, unlike a horizontal HR consultant or company.
Roles for Which MakeSolar Talent Can Assist in Recruitment
|Scientists & Researchers
|Electronic, Electrical & Chemical Engineers
|Operations & Project Managers
|Policy, Regulatory & Public Relations
|Marketing & Sales
|We can assist in identifying a range of research professionals & scientists in the domains of solar manufacturing
|We can identify high quality engineers for design and implementation of solar PV manufacturing technologies & processes
|Experienced managers to manage solar PV manufacturing projects & operations
|Industry veterans to help you navigate policy and regulatory aspects, and also for public relations & PR
|Marketing & sales professionals with work experience in the solar manufacturing sector
Interested in Taking MakeSolar Talent Assistance?
- If you are looking for high quality, specialised talent for your firm in the sector, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org with brief details about your company, country/city, brief job description and contact details. We will get in touch with you shortly and provide you details on how we can work with you on your requirements.
- If you are a professional looking for a new opportunity in the solar energy sector, send your latest resume to email@example.com along with brief inputs of your aspirations, specifics in terms of type of firm & role, location etc., in the covering letter.