More details about the role and desired profiles
Details of Role
- Create & Manage Channel Partner Network in the allocated Region
- Ensure sales targets from Enterprise Accounts from sales of Utility scale Captive Solar Power Plants
- Ensure regional Responsibility for sales, project Delivery as per the Contract/ P.O. by coordinating with Central Project Team, Payment Receivables and first point of contact for after sales service.
- Track Govt. & State policies, Gather Market intelligence, participate in conferences, marketing seminars, regular reporting of developments (Market & Sales), liaison with central & State Govt. agencies and plan & implement region specific sales activities based on target with due approvals.
- Develop techno- commercial proposals, site visits, meeting with customer, ensure sales closure, preparation and finalization of Project contract, Project Monitoring & Delivery along with Project receivables.
Details of Desired Profile
- MBA (preferred) having Sales experience of 5-8 years in Solar PV Industry (EPC Projects), with demonstrated regional management proficiency.
- Experience in handling DISCOM’s/ Govt. Enterprises & Large key accounts.
- Experience in Channel Development, Direct Sales & Channel Sales.
- Strong communication, influencing & negotiation skills
- High level of dedication and flexibility with the ability to work as an integral part of a team yet autonomously when required
- Good understanding of photovoltaic products and project development lifecycle is mandatory
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering, HT switchgears, substations, power plants and transmission
- Broad knowledge and experience in problem solving
- Ability to travel interstate regularly and abroad when required
To know more about how Solar Mango’s Solar Talent division can help recruiters and those looking for high quality solar careers, see this section on Solar Talent.