Solar Mango’s Solar Talent division is assisting a Delhi-based Solar EPC Company to recruit Project Sales Executives for their solar projects in Delhi/NCR region.
Job Location: Delhi/NCR-Region
Job Description – Project Sales Executives
Roles & Responsibilities
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Understand and learn product specifications – and should be able to clarify customer queries
- Responsible for meeting the sales targets of the company through effective planning and budgeting.
- Map potential customers and generate leads for the business solutions
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications.
- Prior experience of working in Solar Project Sales in any Solar EPC companies
- Techno – Commercial experience in past job responsibilities
- Manage comprehensive BD plan including implementation of marketing strategy and integrated initiatives designed in growing markets.
- Should have a distinct business plan and knowledge of his working area
- Extensive travelling will be required for this role and candidate should be willing to travel (Mainly in the Delhi/NCR/UP regions)
- Working knowledge of MS applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- 2-3 Years in Solar Project Sales
- Positive Attitude
- Knowledge of Local Language
- Self Driven
- Should be able to work independently for the first couple of years and expand his area
About the Client
The Client is one of the upcoming Solar EPC companies in the Delhi region