Job Location : Delhi
Job Description : Junior Project Engineer for O&M
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates O&M activities by preparing data sheets and instructions to technicians, scheduling and reviewing work of O&M Technicians and support staff and establishing completion dates.
- Coordinates administrative aspects of project management.
- Troubleshooting, Report Making & Overseeing project execution
- Performing certification inspections and field evaluations in accordance with the required performance standards and requirements.
- Testing (I/V Curve, Electroluminescence (EL), Thermal Imager (IR), etc.)
- Analyses and evaluates examination and test results against applicable requirements.
- May audit customer quality management or assurance programs.
- Documents examination, variations and test results to appropriate O&M forms.
- Maintains logs for scheduling inspections, time and expenses.
- May directs and review work of assigned staff. May train office, field, and/or O&M staff and entry level engineers. Provides technical assistance to O&M and/or field staff.
Typical Qualifications Expected
- Educational qualification: Master’s Degree in Renewable Energy/Energy/Environmental Science/Engineering (Electrical & Electronics) with specialization in Solar PV
- Experience: 2+ Years
- Ability to generate reports based on Test Results from the field.
- Study & Analysis of the Technical Report
Other Requirements & Expectations
- Should be ready for field visits
- Should be flexible to perform various role if needed
- A quality mindset and attention to detail are some of the important qualities for this job
About the Client
- The client is an upcoming Solar EPC who mainly focus on Northern parts of India.
- Remuneration will be on par with industry standards.