Job Location : New Delhi
Job Description : Sales Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare proposals following company formats and customer requirements.
- Relationship management with strategic customers (project developers, EPC companies, Utilities)
- Support engineering team with technical project information.
- Work closely with the technical team to ensure customer requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Ensure that technical & commercial requirements are fully understood, communicated internally and implemented by making technical and commercial offer.
- Work in a globally distributed team environment, liaising with on-site teams and customers.
- Map competitor’s strategies and benchmarking prices with competitors.
- Achieve pre- defined sales targets.
- Annual sales forecasting.
- BE/B Tech/ M Tech (Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical)
- 2 years of work experience in Business – to – Business Sales is preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel, as required.
- Strong client interfacing skills.
- Excellent oral and written technical communication skills.
- Knowledge of basic Solar PV engineering is a must.
- Strong knowledge of solar PV plant installation is required.
- Solar PV product selling experience will be a plus.
About the Client
- Client is a well-established Solar Tracker Company that manufacture and supply of single-axis solar trackers with global operations and a workforce of over 500 people blending experience with innovation.