The overall solar energy business ecosystem is discussed here.
Broadly, the solar energy sector can be divided into Solar Photovoltaic (PV) and Solar Thermal. While PV is the use of sunlight to generate electricity, the solar thermal sector involves the use heat of sunlight for heating or power generation.
1. List of High Potential Sectors and Opportunities in the Solar Sector
2. Business Opportunities in Solar Thermal – Heating Applications
3. Emerging Opportunities in Solar Thermal – Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning
4. Business Opportunities in Solar Thermal – Power Applications
5. Business Opportunities in Solar PV Components
6. Manufacturing Opportunities in Solar Energy Sector
7. Business Opportunities in Diverse Off-grid Applications
8. Innovations and Niche Opportunities in Solar Power Sector
9. Ways to Identify Other Potential and Attractive Off-grid Segments
10. Attractive Segments and Innovations in Rooftop Solar Sector
11. Business Models for MW Scale Solar PV in India
12. Key Customer Segments for MW Scale Power Plants