While this question is not much relevant in the context of small rooftop solar power plants for obvious reasons, those who are implementing large solar farms, sometimes in excess of 50 MW, might be keen on knowing if they could use different brands and wattages of solar panels in the same farm.
Yes, this should not be a problem at all, as long as the rest of the solar power plant is tuned to the panels you use.
However, in the context of warranty and insurance management, it would be far easier to deal with one manufacturer instead of 3-4 different panel manufacturers/brands.
Thus, unless it is really beneficial for you to use more than one brand of solar panels in your solar farm, spend enough time evaluating the best solar panel to choose, and go with that panel for your entire solar farm.
You Might Want to Check Out these Too on the Rest of the Questions
- What is a Solar PV Array? How is it Different from a Solar Module?-Here
- What is the Difference between Solar Module and Solar Panel?-Here
- Can Solar Panels be Recycled?-Here
- Is It a Good Idea to Have Elevated Solar Panels on My Rooftop to Get an Extra Room?-Here
- How Many Cells are there in a Solar Panel?-Here