Solar Mango’s India Solar Talent division is assisting a Delhi based Solar EPC Company that specializes in Utility Scale solar PV projects. They are looking for Solar Site Engineer for operation and maintenance of their Solar Projects in Delhi/NCR Region.
Job Location : Delhi
Job Description : Site Engineer for O&M
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Engineer is responsible for evaluating, explaining, and completing test result.
- Follows defined test plans and data sheets. Communicates with Project Engineer during setup and operation to ensure proper evaluation.
- As directed follows defined test plans and datasheets.
- Evaluates test performance and sample operation to properly evaluate test results.
- Records and explains test results and completes test report for Project Engineer.
- As instructed examines samples and learns to operate basic tests for each case.
- Communicates with Project Engineer during setup and operation to ensure proper evaluation.
- Operates with supervision within defined limits of responsibility.
- Develops working knowledge of the job, methods, instrumentation and systems.
- Performs other duties as directed.
Typical Qualifications Expected
- Educational qualification: ITI Diploma (Electrical & Electronics) with Suryamitra Certification.
- Experience: 1+ Years
- Handling of various test equipment
- Proper technical handling of PV Modules, Inverters & Balance of System (BoS)
- Basic Electrical Work
Other Requirements & Expectations
- Should be ready for field visits
- Should be flexible to perform various role if needed
- A quality mindset and attention to detail are some of the important qualities for this Job
About the Client
- The client is an upcoming Solar EPC who mainly focus on Northern parts of India.
- Remuneration will be on par with industry standards.