Solar Mango’s India Solar Talent is assisting one of its clients in recruitment- A Multi-National company that provides solar solutions to industrial and commercial customers. They are looking for Sales Manager for their solar projects across India.
Job Location : New Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai
Job Description : Sales Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Generate and manage sales leads for utility scale solar power plants
- Regional responsibility for sales in key states with solar energy policies
- Track govt. and state level solar policies; develop strategies to target potential investors/customers
- Key account management
- Develop techno-commercial proposals in co-ordination with technical team, as per customer requirements or tender specifications
- Understanding of various solar PV project business models in India
- Liaison with Central and State Govt. agencies, Renewable Energy Departments, SDLC etc
- Manage sales agents, plan region specific sales activities based on the targets Participate in conferences, sales expositions, marketing seminars etc.
- Gather market intelligence, regular reporting of developments
- Bachelors degree in Engineering from a reputed institution with 2 to 5 years experience in solar industry
- Strong communication, influencing & negotiation skills
- High level of dedication and flexibility with the ability to work as an integral part of a team yet autonomously when required
- Ability to travel interstate regularly and abroad when required
About the Client
- Client is a Multi-National Company that provides solar solutions pan-India of varying complexities, including rooftop, ground-mounted, car-parking to lagoon-type installations.