Definitive guide for all hotels keen on having rooftop solar power plants.
Unlike many other industrial and commercial sectors, hotels are unique in that their customers are present 24/7 on the premises. No part of the guest experience may be compromised, leading to heavy diesel consumption for power generation. Diesel engine exhaust fumes are another area of concern; and many guests, particularly for star-rated hotels, are increasingly seeking green hotels. Rooftop solar power presents several advantages to hotels facing the above issues. Several constraints will, however, also need to be considered when introducing solar power into the energy mix of a hotel. Both aspects are discussed in the report.
This is the first and definitive industry guide from Solar Mango for all hotels keen on having rooftop solar power plants, and provides details on the benefits, case studies, investments, constraints and more.
The price of the report is 5000 only (85 US $)
LIST OF CONTENTS
- Hotels and their power requirements
- 2.1 Based on End Use
- 2.2 Based on Time of Day
- Advantages of Rooftop Solar for Hotels
- Constraints of Rooftop Solar for Hotels
- Our recommendation
- 5.1 For Hotels fully dependent on Grid
- 5.2 For Hotels dependent on both Grid and Diesel Gensets
- Choosing a Good Vendor
- Quality Parameters for Various Components and Certifications
- Prominent Hotel Rooftop Solar Installations
- Key Takeaways
Interested in purchasing this report? Send a note to best married dating sites with the subject: Rooftop Solar for Hotels Report
The price of the report is 5,000 only (85 US $)