Solar Mango’s India Solar Talent division is assisting one of it’s clients in recruitment – Pune based solar EPC company that provides simple, economical and effective solar solutions. Client requires an experienced Senior Project Manager for their solar projects in Pune region.
Job Location : Pune
Job Description : Sr. Project Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparing the project plan, schedule & milestone after consultation with the project core team.
- Oversee all aspects of the planning, execution, commissioning and closeout on a given project or group of projects
- Precisely define the scope of the project; prepare the project schedule, and update the schedule as it evolves
- Propose the project budget, and then manage the project so that it doesn’t cause cost overruns
- Ensure the project team has the supplies and human resources necessary to get the project done on time and on budget
- Identify and minimize potential risks to the project timeline and budget
- Travel to job locations will be required to support specific activities and objectives.
- Scheduling and planning predictive and preventive maintenance to reduce revenue loss due to electrical breakdown.
- Scheduling works for maintenance in view of sustaining reliability in performance and check the quality of output as per technical specification.
- Implementing cost saving and energy saving techniques/measures and modifications to achieve substantial reduction in O&M Expenditures and work within the budget.
- Ensuring the quality checks, quality assurance activities, audits, feedback improvements, etc.
- Practicing quality standards with key emphasis on improving quality.
- Provide safety training to workers, site engineers about accident prevention and safety promotion, safety compliance, accident and emergency response, personal protective equipment, safety practices, equipment and machinery, workplace hazards, employee involvement.
- Educational Qualification: B.E/ B. Tech Electrical Engineering
- Experience: 8 to 12 years
About the Client
- Client is a leading solar EPC company that provides simple, economical and effective solar solutions.