Solar Mango’s India Solar Talent is assisting one of it’s clients in recruitment- An Emerging solar power solutions provider is looking for an experienced and energetic Business Development Manager for their solar projects in Southern and Western Region
Job Location : Hyderabad/Bangalore/Pune
Job Description : Business Development Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up of meetings/calls
- Generate new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals etc.
- Communicating company’s product and business to prospective clients
- Assess clients energy requirements, present technical solutions and recommend Solar PV solutions
- Negotiate proposals and contract terms & conditions to meet both client & company needs
- Create a Business development plan for existing customers and build customer relationship.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual analysis.
- Prepare and update pipeline sheets and keep track of market developments
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing publications and establishing personal networks
- BSC/BE/Diploma (Electrical/ Electronic)
- Good command in English & Hindi/Telugu/Kannada
- 3-4 years in Solar /Electronics Security Business/ Well versed with solution oriented type of business
- Should have experience with meeting with Builders/architects/consultant/direct client/dealers.
About the Client
Headquartered at Bangalore having business verticals of Solar /Electronics security/ Home automation and having 300 plus clients like Mumbai Airport/GVK/ Marval/ Kalpataru etc.. Now Client is actively expansioning its solar business throughout Indian subcontinent.