Solar Mango’s India Solar Talent is assisting one of it’s clients in recruitment – leading provider of solar power solutions, serving industrial, institutional and commercial clients. They are looking for an Operation and Maintenance Engineer for their projects in Karnataka.
Job Location : Bangalore
Job Description : Solar O&M Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identifies problems and develops corrective action plans
- Scheduling and execution of preventive and predictive maintenance
- Travel to project sites and vendor locations as assigned to perform all aspects of on-site installation, repair, maintenance, oversight, and modifications as required
- Perform electric, hydraulic, mechanical and software component inspections, testing, repair, and troubleshooting, in accordance with its specifications.
- Provide timely written review reports from field operation, status, and constructive feedback as requested.
- Responds to emergency call outs Ensure that all O&M activities performed at project sites complies with OEM (original equipment manufacturer) requirements and warranties
- Record and report all faults, deficiencies, and other unusual occurrences, as well as the time and materials expended on work orders. Responsible for all required repairs, maintenance, and monitoring of all warranty claims
- ITI or Diploma in Electrical
- Practical experience in electrical wiring, equipment installation and maintenance (0 to 5 years)
About the Client
Client is a leading provider of solar power solutions, serving industrial, institutional and commercial clients. End to end services to plan, design, construct and maintain solar power plants, as well as to supply solar power to large power consumers without CAPEX investment.