Putting Up a MW Scale Solar Power Plant…
Take Help from Experts @ Solar Mango
Why Expert Assistance is required?
Putting up a MW scale solar power plant can be a challenge for individuals new to the solar sector. Many times, doing it yourself can lead to costly mistakes:
- Choosing the wrong EPC can result in a poorly performing plant, resulting in crores of losses over a 25 year period.
- Selecting wrong components may lead to the reduction of overall efficiency of power plant by 3-5% (A loss of over Rs.2 Crores for 25 years)
Who Will Benefit from this Service?
This service will be specifically beneficial to those exploring grid-connected solar power plants of capacities 3 MW and higher:
- Companies, entrepreneurs or individuals new to the solar power sector but keen on setting up a grid-connected solar power plant.
- Companies that have already signed a PPA or on the verge of signing a PPA for solar power plant and keen on EPC selection
Solar Mango has already assisted many small and medium scale MW solar projects they and have attained excellent benefits.
|Scope & Components|
|Comprehensive Financial Modeling|
|Operating & Maintenance Costs|
|Other Variable Costs Over the 25 Year Lifetime|
|Project & Equity IRR|
|Assistance in exploring best avenues for loans|
|Approach existing loan resources|
|Approach PFC, IREDA|
|Approach International trade financiers for panel purchases|
|DPR for Bank loan|
|Professional DPR for bank loan|
|Provide intelligence on types of EPCs, pros & cons, ideal parameters
|Interact with EPCs to select most suitable one|
|Arrive at best possible cost with ideal EPC|
|Oversight on component selection by EPC|
|Selection of key components through continuous engagement with EPC|
|Detailed guidelines on warranties and terms of each component manufacturer|
|Overseeing power plant development (Owner’s Engineer)|
- On the ground research by Solar Mango team
- Extensive interactions with EPCs
- Interactions with banks and financing community
- Interactions with component vendors – esp modules, inverters and mounting structures
- Continuous engagement with and reporting to the client
Being with You All the Way
- Solar Mango will work with the client from the acceptance of this proposal until the day when the first unit of electricity is exported to the grid.
- Where needed by the client, the Solar Mango team can also assist the client during the first few months of the solar power plant operations in monitoring the progress of the power plant and analyzing the data.
About Solar Mango
Solar Mango is the #1 Guide for Solar, with a special focus on India.
For India, in addition to providing guidance on a variety of solar energy aspects for the entire spectrum of end users, Solar Mango also provides custom consulting and research for the following:
- Assisting international firms to enter the Indian solar energy sector – market potential analysis, entry strategy and marketing channel set up
- Corporation diversification strategy for solar energy opportunities – market potential analysis & entry strategy
- Assisting solar power developers/independent power producers in their power plant installations – financial feasibility analysis, EPC section, assistance in financial closure, report preparation
- Feasibility and strategy consulting for companies setting up manufacturing facilities for the solar sector – market status update, technical and economic feasibility, assistance in machinery vendor selection.
Get in Touch
Send us a message to know more on how Solar Mango can help your organisation.