Solar Mango’s Solar Talent division is assisting a leading manufacturer and exporter to recruit an in-house project manager or engineer for the rooftop solar plant the company plans to put up.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Primary role – to design, implement and maintain rooftop solar power project
- Conceptualize and design the rooftop solar PV plant
- Draw electrical diagrams, layouts, shading analysis, etc.
- Lead specifications for the plant, vendor selection and quality management
- Project and monitor the project cash flow
- Supervise to ensure the complete installation of the rooftop plant within the time and budget constraints
- Responsible for O&M: plan, schedule and ensure execution of periodic activities to ensure smooth operations of the plant
- In the age group of 40-45 with 15-20 years of electrical engineering experience and a minimum of 2 years work experience in solar plants
- should be willing to relocate to Pondicherry
- A mechanical/electrical engineering degree
- Must be fluent in Tamil
About the Client
The client is an international company and they manufacture and export nuts and fasteners. The position is ideal for stability seeking candidates.
Remuneration will be on par with international standards.