Ah, this depends on the specific solar panel you are talking about.
As we have explained elsewhere in our blog posts, solar panels comes in all sizes, some of them really small.
Speaking only in the context of the conventional sizes used in rooftop solar power plants and large solar farms, typically, smaller solar panels have 36 cells connected in series to give a voltage of 12 V.
However, things are a-changing.
The number of cells in a solar panel has been on the increase, and the latest solar panels are ones that come with 72 cells.
You Might Want to Check Out these Too on the Rest of the Questions
- What is a Solar PV Array? How is it Different from a Solar Module?-Here
- What is the Difference between Solar Module and Solar Panel?-Here
- Can Solar Panels be Recycled?-Here
- Can I Use Different Brands of Solar Modules in the Same Rooftop or Solar Farm?-Here
- Is It a Good Idea to Have Elevated Solar Panels on My Rooftop to Get an Extra Room?-Here