A PV array (or solar array) is a linked collection of solar panels.
What you see in large solar farms are arrays, in which a number of panels are collected together.
The modules in a PV array are usually connected in series to obtain the desired voltage.
The power from the solar array is transported to an inverter which converts the DC power produced by the modules into alternating current that can power lights, motors, and other loads.
You Might Want to Check Out these Too on the Rest of the Questions
- What is the Difference between Solar Module and Solar Panel?-Here
- Can Solar Panels be Recycled?-Here
- Can I Use Different Brands of Solar Modules in the Same Rooftop or Solar Farm?-Here
- Is It a Good Idea to Have Elevated Solar Panels on My Rooftop to Get an Extra Room?-Here
- How Many Cells are there in a Solar Panel?-Here