Solar Mango’s India Solar Talent division is assisting one of it’s clients in recruitment – A well-established solar EPC company that specializes in large scale solar power plants. Client is looking for Project Manager for their solar projects in Karnataka and Telangana.
Job Location : Sites in Telangana / Karnataka
Job Description : Site Manager / Project Managers
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the full project cycle: Project planning, Execution, Supervision, monitoring construction at site
- Support sales/ operation / SCM / Engineering teams in solar project feasibility analysis for development of project.
- Create and define work schedules and Site Operation budget to meet site expenses requirements
- Mastery of construction products, practices, subcontracting management and project work flow.
- Perform technical evaluation and due diligence on subcontractors
- Weekly detailed Project review meeting with sub-Contractor / EPC Contractor
- Identifying / Manage the Site facilities for Site Operation
- Liasoning with Local Govt. body such as construction power / Bore well / Approval of Plant detail/ design etc.
- Liasoning with Chief Electrical Inspector office and Exposer to getting clearance for Plant commissioning.
- Perform quality and safety oversight
- Create DPR and reporting to HO Daily basis.
- B tech degree in engineering (Electrical / mechanical or civil), construction or equivalent
- 6-8 years’ experience in Energy / Power Plant construction.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in solar – need to have a depth knowledge in all PV components (technical and Construction)
- Handled at least one 20 MW Solar PV project as EPC Site In charge.
About the Client
- Client is a well-established solar EPC company that specializes in large scale solar power plants.