Solar Mango’s India Solar Talent division is assisting one of it’s clients in recruitment – Pune based solar EPC company that provides simple, economical and effective solar solutions. Client is looking for PV Designer for their solar projects.
Job Location : Pune
Job Description : Design Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experienced professional in CAD / CAM software’s like AutoCAD, Sketchup and other 2D or 3D design software.
- Conduct engineering site survey to collect structural, electrical and other related site information for use in the design of solar rooftop systems.
- Design rooftop systems including finalization of design specifications for system components with detailed bill of materials.
- Create electrical single-line diagrams, array layout diagrams for rooftop systems using AutoCAD.
- Understand structure and strengths of materials.
- Estimate energy generation using PvSyst and optimize energy generation from systems.
- Review specifications of various materials, quality of workmanship at the project site.
- Ensuring all quality codes and standards for all project components during project construction.
- Conducting commissioning checks at project site.
- Review performance of operating systems and address issues in operating plants
- Market research and testing of drawings for feasibility check
- Proactively manage project timeline
Candidates working as a dedicated Design Resource would be preferred.
- Experience: 3- 5 years
- Software Knowledge: Autocad, PvSyst, Google Sketchup, etc
About the Client
- Client is a leading solar EPC company that provides simple, economical and effective solar solutions.