Putting Up a MW Scale Solar Power Plant…
Take Help from Experts @ Solar Mango
If you are planning to put up a solar plant but are new to this sector, you will need Expert Assistance to ensure that you install the highest quality solar power plant at the optimal costs.
The Solar Mango expert team can help you get there.
Why Expert Assistance is required?
Putting up a MW scale solar power plant can be a challenge for individuals new to the solar sector. Many times, doing it yourself can lead to costly mistakes:
- Choosing the wrong EPC can result in a poorly performing plant, resulting in crores of losses over a 25 year period.
- Selecting wrong components may lead to the reduction of overall efficiency of power plant by 3-5% (A loss of over Rs.2 Crores for 25 years)
Who Will Benefit from this Service?
This service will be specifically beneficial to those exploring grid-connected solar power plants of capacities 3 MW and higher:
- Companies, entrepreneurs or individuals new to the solar power sector but keen on setting up a grid-connected solar power plant.
- Companies that have already signed a PPA or on the verge of signing a PPA for solar power plant and keen on EPC selection
Solar Mango has already assisted many small and medium scale MW solar projects they and have attained excellent benefits.
|Scope & Components|
|Comprehensive Financial Modeling|
|Operating & Maintenance Costs|
|Other Variable Costs Over the 25 Year Lifetime|
|Project & Equity IRR|
|Assistance in exploring best avenues for loans|
|Approach existing loan resources|
|Approach PFC, IREDA|
|Approach International trade financiers for panel purchases|
|DPR for Bank loan|
|Professional DPR for bank loan|
|Provide intelligence on types of EPCs, pros & cons, ideal parameters
|Interact with EPCs to select most suitable one|
|Arrive at best possible cost with ideal EPC|
|Oversight on component selection by EPC|
|Selection of key components through continuous engagement with EPC|
|Detailed guidelines on warranties and terms of each component manufacturer|
|Overseeing power plant development (Owner’s Engineer)|
- On the ground research by Solar Mango team
- Extensive interactions with EPCs
- Interactions with banks and financing community
- Interactions with component vendors – esp modules, inverters and mounting structures
- Continuous engagement with and reporting to the client
Being with You All the Way
- Solar Mango will work with the client from the acceptance of this proposal until the day when the first unit of electricity is exported to the grid.
- Where needed by the client, the Solar Mango team can also assist the client during the first few months of the solar power plant operations in monitoring the progress of the power plant and analyzing the data.
Get in touch with our consulting team by sending brief details of your requirements and profile
Kindly send the details to – firstname.lastname@example.org
About Solar Mango
Solar Mango is the #1 Guide for Solar, with a special focus on India.
For India, in addition to providing guidance on a variety of solar energy aspects for the entire spectrum of end users, Solar Mango also provides custom consulting and research for the following:
- Assisting international firms to enter the Indian solar energy sector – market potential analysis, entry strategy and marketing channel set up
- Corporation diversification strategy for solar energy opportunities – market potential analysis & entry strategy
- Assisting solar power developers/independent power producers in their power plant installations – financial feasibility analysis, EPC section, assistance in financial closure, report preparation
- Feasibility and strategy consulting for companies setting up manufacturing facilities for the solar sector – market status update, technical and economic feasibility, assistance in machinery vendor selection.
Get to Know More
Download Our Solar Strategy Consulting Brochure
Talk to us
Sirwar Solar Power Project
Background: A client holding a PPA under the Karnataka Land Owning Farmer’s Scheme, required turnkey assistance for solar PV power plant implementation. The client approached Solar Mango for assistance in the entire process of solar power plant development – from financial modeling until the time the power plant starts exporting power to the grid.
Location: Sirwar, Raichur Dist, Karnataka
Capacity: 2.2 MW DC
Scope of Work
- EPC Selection
- Providing intelligence to the client on the types of EPCs available and the pros and cons of each type of EPC
- Using Solar Mango’s vast network with EPCs, interact with a range of EPCs to select the one that qualifies on all or most parameters
- Arrive at the best possible cost with the ideal EPC
- DPR Preparation and assistance in securing bank loan
- Prepare a professional DPR to secure banker’s confidence
- Explore diverse avenues for securing loans by utilizing Solar Mango’s contacts in the banking and finance circles
- Arrive at the best possible financing deal for the client
- Financial Modeling to Provide Precise Estimates on Costs and Returns
- Detailed cash flow analysis to estimate the project and equity IRRs for the project
- Additional Services:
- Oversight on component selection
- Hard negotiations with the EPC and solar tracker company to ensure client’s faith in tracker implementation
- Direct cost savings up to Rs 40 lakhs/MW due to interest rate cuts and Buyer’s credit
- Assurance of enhanced performance of the power plant by expert hand-holding in component selection
Talk to us
Get in Touch
Send us a message to know more on how Solar Mango can help your organisation.
Our specialized consulting division provides assistance in market research & business intelligence, market potential analysis, strategy consulting, technology vendor/supplier finder, technology & business due diligence, M&A assistance and more for the complete clean energy, environment and sustainability value chain.
We have assisted a range of stakeholders, small businesses/SMEs, startups, large corporations, state and central government, venture capital companies, private equity firms, investment banks, NGOs and more. Send a note to email@example.com if you wish to take our consulting help.
Our specialized consulting has benefitted clients all across India and select countries outside:
We has provided consulting & industry research assistance across India, having clients who have benefitted from our consulting or research from the following cities:
Ahmedabad | Amravati | Amritsar | Asansol | Aurangabad | Bangalore (Bengaluru) | Belgaum | Bhavnagar | Bhopal | Bhubaneswar | Bikaner | Chandigarh | Chennai (Madras) | Coimbatore | Cuttack | Dehradun | Delhi | Dhanbad | Durgapur | Faridabad | Firozabad | Gandhinagar | Gangtok | Ghaziabad | Guntur | Gurgaon | Guwahati | Gwalior | Hyderabad | Indore | Jabalpur | Jaipur | Jalandhar | Jalgaon | Jammu | Jamnagar | Jamshedpur | Jodhpur | Kalyan | Kanpur | Kochi (Cochin) | Kolhapur | Kolkata (Calcutta) | Kota | Kozhikode | Lucknow | Ludhiana | Madurai | Mangalore | Meerut | Mumbai (Bombay) | Mysore (Mysuru)| Nagpur | Nashik | Navi Mumbai | Nellore | Noida | Patna | Pimpri & Chinchwad | Pune | Raipur | Rajkot | Ranchi | Salem | Sangli | Solapur | Surat | Thane | Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum) | Tiruchirapally (Trichy) | Udaipur | Vadodara (Baroda) | Vijayawada | Vishakapatnam | Warangal
Countries worldwide where we have assisted clients through research reports or consulting
Australia | Austria | Bahrain | Belgium | Brazil | Canada | Chile | China | Croatia | Czech Republic | Denmark | Estonia | Finland | France | Germany | Hong Kong | Hungary | Greece | Iceland | India | Indonesia | Ireland | Israel | Italy | Japan | Kuwait | Latvia | Lithuania | Luxembourg | Malaysia | Malta | Mexico | Netherlands | New Zealand | Norway | Portugal | Republic of Korea (South Korea) | Russia | Saudi Arabia | Singapore | Slovakia | Slovenia | South Africa | Spain | Sweden | Switzerland | Thailand | Tunisia | Turkey | United Kingdom (UK) | United States of America (USA)
Specific Domains We Operate in
Solar PV– Rooftop Solar | Residential Rooftop Solar | Commercial & Industrial Rooftop Solar | Ground Mounted Solar Farms | Solar Farm Operations & Maintenance | Solar Farm Monitoring & Control | Solar Power Integration with Grid | Offgrid Solar | Solar Water Pumps | Solar Street Lights | Off-grid Solar Homes ||| Solar PV Components – Solar Trackers | Single Axis Solar Trackers | Dual Axis Solar Trackers | Solar Inverters | Solar Power Plant Central Inverter | Solar Power Plant String Inverter | Solar Power Plant Micro-Inverter | Solar PV Mounting Structures | Solar Power Plant Monitoring & Control Systems | Solar PV Wafers | Solar PV Cells | Monocrystalline Solar Cells | Polycrystalline Solar Cells | Thin Film Solar Cells | Bifacial Solar Cells | Solar Modules/Panels | Solar Panel Backsheets | Solar Panel Aluminium Frames | Solar Panel Encapsulants | Building Integrated Solar PV | Solar PV Storage | Concentrating Solar PV |
Solar Thermal – Low-Temperature Solar Thermal | Solar Water Heating | Solar Cooking | Solar Drying | Medium & High Temperature Solar Thermal | Medium Temperature Commercial & Industrial Heating Using Solar Thermal | High Temperature Industrial Heating Using Concentrated Solar Thermal | Concentrating Solar Power | Storage for Concentrating Solar Power | Fresnel Lens based Concentrating Solar Power | Power Tower based Concentrating Solar Power | Parabolic Trough based Concentrating Solar Power | Dish based Concentrating Solar Power | Hybrid Solar Energy | Solar Wind Hybrid | Solar Biomass Hybrid | Solar PV / Thermal Hybrid
Bio-energy for Heating – Combustion-based Biomass Heating | Gasification-based Biomass Heating | Anaerobic Digestion based Biomass Heating
Bio-energy for Power – Combustion-based Biomass Power | Gasification-based Biomass Power | Anaerobic Digestion based Biomass Power | Biomass Combined Heating & Power | CHP Boilers for Biomass | Operations & Maintenance for Biomass-based Energy Plants | Biomass Storage | Biomass Pre-processing | Biomass Ash Management,
Bio-energy for Transportation – Ethanol | First Generation Ethanol | Second Generation Cellulosic Ethanol | Biodiesel | Biodiesel through Transesterification | Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil – HVO | Bio-butanol | Bio-methanol | Bio-CNG | Aviation Biofuels
Other Bio-energy – Biogas | Syngas
Bio-Energy Crops – First Generation Bio-energy Feedstock | Agricultural Waste Feedstock | Dedicated Energy Crops | Perennial Biomass Bio-energy Feedstock | Prominent Biomass Feedstock for Heating & Power | Sawdust for Heating & Power Generation | Rice Husk for Heating & Power Generation | Paddy Straw for Heating & Power Generation | Bagasse for Heating & Power Generation | Julieflora for Heating & Power Generation | Bamboo for Heating & Power Generation
Electrical Storage – Capacitors | Superconducting Magnetic Energy Storage | Chemical Storage | Hydrogen Storage | Fuel Cells
Electrochemical Storage – Battery | Lead Acid Battery | Lithium Ion Battery | Emerging Battery Types | Sodium Sulfur Battery | Solid State Batteries | Battery Management Systems
Mechanical Storage – Pumped Hydro Energy Storage | Flywheel Energy Storage | Compressed Air Energy Storage
Sustainable Transport – Two Wheelers | Bicycles | Electric Bicycles | Electric Motorbikes | Electric Scooters | Electric Three Wheelers | Sustainable Car Transport | Electric & Hybrid Electric Cars | Battery-based Electric Cars | Hybrid Electric Cars | Plug-in Hybrid Electric Cars | Fuel Cell Electric Cars | Electric Light Commercial Vehicles | Electric Mini Trucks & Vans | Electric Buses | Fuel Cell Buses | Electric Heavy Commercial Vehicles | Electric Trucks | Sustainable Rail Transport | Sustainable Aviation | Fuel Cell Vehicles | Sustainable Transport Infrastructure | EV Charging Infrastructure | DC Charging for Electric Vehicles | AC Charging for Electric Vehicles | Battery Swap Stations for Electric Vehicles | Hydrogen Fueling Infrastructure | Sustainable Transport Fuels and Fuel Standards
Sustainable Transport Fuels – Biodiesel | Ethanol | Bio-CNG | Other Biomass-based Liquid Fuels | Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil – HVO